Do you love daisies? Then you’ll love our daisy seeds here!
Daisy ‘Silver Princess’ is a compact variety with pure white petals surrounding the soft yellow centers. The dark green foliage makes a perfect backdrop for the flowers.
Our Silver Princess Shasta Daisy flowers looks great at the front of the border. It’s also a good choice for containers. It makes an excellent, long-lasting cut flower. The daisy flowers are excellent for cutting. Its serrated narrow leaves remain dark green in colour throughout the season. The fruit is not ornamentally significant.
Shasta Daisy ‘Silver Princess’ blooms the first-year from seed. They are easy to grow in a wide range of conditions, including drought and poor soil. Growing daisies in pots require good drainage. The plants can be divided every couple of years to keep them vigorous.
This plant does best in full sun to partial shade. It is not particular as to soil type or pH.
Grab a pack of daisy seeds today!
- Sow seed on surface of a porous seed raising mix. The seed will lodge in the the pores of the mix once watered.
- Sprinkle a very light covering of the seed raising mix over the seed if required to hold the seed in place. Do not bury seed deeply.
- Water with fine mist spray to avoid disturbance of the seed.
- Place in a warm shaded or semi shaded position to avoid dying out.
- Keep warm & moist, avoid drying out or waterlogging the growing mix.
- Germination should occur in 18-21 days depending on the temperature and conditions.